Overnight Brewery Stay Experiences (£55pp*)
Stay with us here at the Stowey Brewery @ The Old Cider House and really understand how a nanobrewery works.
- Taste a range of craft-brewed beer at our evening tap session
- Chat to the brewer and ask
- Stay in 4* B&B accommodation and visit the local pubs
- Ideal for groups of up to 8 people
Contact Ian on 01278 732228 or E-MAIL US HERE for more information
* Breaks available Sunday-Thursday based on two people sharing a twin or double room. For weekends or single rates contact Ian
Brewery Workshops – more fun than you can possibly imagine …
More than a brewery tour, a whole day learning how to brew your own beer in Somerset’s smallest microbrewery.
For homebrew beginners to those wanting to set up their own brewery, this is a fun and very hands-on residential course.
From only £115 per person (based on two sharing twin/double room – single brewers add £40) Non-brewers sharing a twin/double £40.
- One night’s accommodation in 4* guesthouse (usually a Friday night)
- Breakfast in brewery (Saturday)
- Welcome drinks
- Fully tutored brewing morning
- Course notes
These home brewing courses make an ideal present call us for a voucher.
E-mail us for more information today or call 01278 732228
Brewery workshop dates 2016/17:
23/24 September 2016 21/22 October 2016 18/19 November 2016
- 13/14 January 2017
- 17/18 February 2017
- 10/11 March 2017
- 21/22 April 2017
Micro brewing at its most fun! Gift Vouchers Available.
BOOK A SECOND NIGHT AT NORMAL ROOM PRICES AND MAKE A WEEKEND OUT OF IT (AND YOU CAN ENJOY A PINT OR TWO!)
We are Somerset’s smallest microbrewery (technically a ‘nano’ or perhaps ‘pico’ brewery), producing a couple of pub casks of real ale a month.
We produce a whole range of beers from classic English bitters to a Japanese real lager!
We sell the beer in-house at The Old Cider House (residents only) and to a couple of local pubs (currently The Ancient Mariner (Nether Stowey) and Pebbles Tavern (Watchet)).
Beers available in the pubs:
A Georgian Christmas – 5.4% (George Hotel – Nether Stowey)